After reading through this guide, be sure to check out the API Reference to see all available API requests.
Before you start
The Dintero API is designed for developers or anyone else who's comfortable creating custom-coded solutions or integrating with RESTful APIs.
The Dintero API only supports JSON. So instead of XML, HTTP POST parameters, or other serialization format, most POST and PUT request require a valid JSON object for the body. The API Reference includes complete examples of the JSON format we're looking for in POST and PUT requests.
To get started with the development, you need to create an account.
- Create a free account at www.dintero.com
- Login to Dintero Backoffice.
- Create New Client by clicking on Settings → API Client → Add new API Client in Backoffice. Here you choose if you want to create API Client for Test or Production.
- Use basic auth with client_id (username) and client_secret (password) to get Access token (JWT). NB! You need to use T or P prefix before account ID in the URL Path and in Body.
- Use Access token (JWT) when doing request to our API.
Access tokens will expire after 4 hours. It means that you need to get new Access Token before doing new request to our APIs.
URLs and environments
We use the same environment for Test and Production data. You need to enable Production by applying for a Production account.
For all other API requests: https://api.dintero.com